Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Extruded Disc

PaulW

Paul,

FWIW I had these injections too ( wish they put me out for them ).

Originally sheduled for three shots.

Worked so well I only needed two.

100% for something like three years so far...

Worked like majic for me.

Hope your experience is the same.

Travis F.

• 1 month later...

Well on Thursday I go under the knife to have my herniated disc fixed. I really feel for people who have cronic back pain. It has been a few months now and I am SO over the throbbing pain. The first epidural was great but then I went down hill fast. Have to have my fiance put my shoes and socks on in the morning. We are getting married in April so I have to be better by then!!(hehe) Doc said it was a small herniation, just in the perfect spot to cause all this pain i'm having. I felt so usless after the hurricane, not being able to really help in the clean up. We may be getting another one, man I hope not. I just hope this fixes things and I can get back to shooting ALOT like I was. Well at least my new gun should be here by the time I am healed and ready to get back at it. I have been burned out on shooting before but now is just the opposite!

Dude, Being put under the knife can be pretty scary. Last time I had surgery as soon as I woke up I checked the Jewels just to make sure there was no mix up. :) I'm sure you will do fine and you will be in my thoughts and prayers just to make sure of it.

Well on Thursday I go under the knife to have my herniated disc fixed.

Good luck and best wishes, Paul! I hope very much that your procedure is as successful as mine has been for me.

Remember to do 100% of your physical therapy afterward! The surgery is a "jump start" for recovery, but the PT and subsequent lifestyle changes are what will keep you healthy.

Jon...that's why I'm gonna wear a cup!!! LOL

Thanks guys. I am glad to "hopefully" have a resolution to this nagging problem. Can't wait to get shooting at full speed again, man I miss it!!