Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Delaware

jaep1911

I was introduced to shooting itself back in Feb this year and started shooting in USPSA Production with a Beretta 92FS immediately. I have had six local matches so far and finally got my first classification this month = C.

Could not resist to get a 1911 so got a Kimber Gold Match 2 in 9mm. After having read lots of posts here, I have done some minor enhancements to her and am now awaiting Tripp Cobra mags. I will be shooting in both Production and SS. Hope to meet some of the members at future local matches.

This forum is a fantastic place to be. Lots of valuable info from experienced shooters. Maybe too much info but that is better than no info! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Happy shooting!

jaep

post-39840-0-00264100-1337294601_thumb.j

Edited by jaep1911

Where do you shoot in Delaware? I'm in Delaware county, PA.

I practice at Delaware State Pistol Club and for USPSA, I go to Lower Providence, Southern Chester (had a match today) and Eastern Shore.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoyed your match this weekend at Southern Chester. You picked a good weekend to get started because with the VA/MD sectional going on, we had plenty of room for new shooters.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoyed your match this weekend at Southern Chester. You picked a good weekend to get started because with the VA/MD sectional going on, we had plenty of room for new shooters.

Oh Hi! Yes, I had a great time shooting as usual. I was shooting with my Beretta 92FS as my 1911 was not "ready" for action. I screwed up two stages big time and the fact that many M/A/B shooters were at the sectional did not help me much:P See you next month (with my 1911).