Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My last match

West Texas Granny

At my last match there were 11 people in my squad. Out of the eleven people in the squad 4 were brand new shooters and 4 were slow shooters with me being one of the four slow shooters. Of the slow shooters two were in their eighties one was 75 and then there is me at a very young 60 years of age. One of the 80+ year old shooters was also a new shooter. So yea we are going to move slower than the other squads as they are all young/youngish, smaller in number and without any new shooters or us slow moving shooters. I got ticked off because one squad the smallest and youngest started complaining about how slow we were moving. Given that we had not only the oldest shooters but all of the new shooters plus the largest squad anyone with an IQ greater than .00000000001 could understand that it would take us longer to complete each COF given the number and makeup of our squad. But no this idiot had to run his mouth. Really turned an enjoyable day somewhat sour. I'm just hoping his behavior doesn't keep the new shooters from returning next month.

And what range/club would this match have been shot at? The same one that considers the trunk of your car to be a safe area? Assuming that this story is true, then the MD should have never set up the squadding this way. 4 new shooters on a squad is bad enough, but to put them on a squad of known slow shooters is worse.

Based upon all of your other posts, I frankly have trouble believing this one.

If I am wrong here, tell us who out there can add credence to your story. A Club name, a location, another shooter?