Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Potentially traveling to VT/NH and looking for gun stuff

Ok, here's the story. Planning a 3 or 4 day vacation with just the wife this summer, and we are thinking it'll be VT/NH, with possibly a trip up to Montreal. When we travel I like to see something gun related, for instance we recently returned from NYC and while there we stopped into Holland & Holland's showroom, which was very cool. So I'm thinking a nice gun showroom, gun museum, or a particularly interesting gun shop. I will not be traveling with my competition guns, so matches are ruled out. Any suggestions?

Ok, here's the story. Planning a 3 or 4 day vacation with just the wife this summer, and we are thinking it'll be VT/NH, with possibly a trip up to Montreal. When we travel I like to see something gun related, for instance we recently returned from NYC and while there we stopped into Holland & Holland's showroom, which was very cool. So I'm thinking a nice gun showroom, gun museum, or a particularly interesting gun shop. I will not be traveling with my competition guns, so matches are ruled out. Any suggestions?

If you're heading through western Mass, stop at the Springfield Armory Museum.

Maybe Caspian will give you a tour!

Caspian Arms Ltd.

75 Cal Foster Dr.

Wolcott, VT 05680

DANG!

I grew up in VT, left in 86.

And lived and worked even closer to Wolcott from 90-94, and moved away again.

I had not idea it was there.

Man, you know so much in these internet days compared to then!