Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock magwell for IDPA?

PSSOH22

I have a 34 that i use primarily for ESP, I am wanting to take full advantage of the division. Does anyone know if any of the magwell offerings out there will work for IDPA? fit in the box w/o modifying the magwell

I was looking at the JP. What floorplates are you using with them? I like the dawson and ive used it a few times in uspsa, buti highly doubt it will work, correct?

Dawson's +5 work just fine - no issues.

Im speaking of it being legal in IDPA. I have some arrendondo extensions that will work with some, but im not sure if there even legal to be used in IDPA.

I was looking at the JP. What floorplates are you using with them? I like the dawson and ive used it a few times in uspsa, buti highly doubt it will work, correct?

Dawson's +5 work just fine - no issues.

Im speaking of it being legal in IDPA. I have some arrendondo extensions that will work with some, but im not sure if there even legal to be used in IDPA.

They are not IDPA legal. The factory std basepads work fine with the JP mag well.

I use a Dawson Ice on my Glock 35, it barely fits in the box. As far as basepads, you can use the standard factory ones, but the Dawson "easy off" basepads in the +.1 size work great and give you just enough sticking out to give you a positive seating on the magazine.

I use a Dawson Ice on my Glock 35, it barely fits in the box. As far as basepads, you can use the standard factory ones, but the Dawson "easy off" basepads in the +.1 size work great and give you just enough sticking out to give you a positive seating on the magazine.

What he said.