Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP .22 uppers?

Has anyone used one of them? The range I shoot at to practice does not allow anyone to shoot a carbine in the bays without a variance and attending a training course they put on, and there is a waiting list to even take it. I want to get a .22 upper that is the same as my rifle to practice without causing problems.

Thanks,

CS

I posted a query in their vendor sub-fo and sent an email middle of last month and did not receive a reply. I've been told it's probably best to call them directly.

I suspect that the JPNC-22 are in quite high demand and because they are working with Nordic for the upper, if Nordic doesn't ship any to JP, then JP doesn't have any to build.

Nordic is also out of stock on their own NC-22.

Has anyone used one of them? The range I shoot at to practice does not allow anyone to shoot a carbine in the bays without a variance and attending a training course they put on, and there is a waiting list to even take it. I want to get a .22 upper that is the same as my rifle to practice without causing problems.

Thanks,

CS

Buy it! I have put about 1000 rounds through mine with no problems. Beware, your buddies will want to shoot it as much as you do. There is a picture of a JPNC-22 under fun in the dictionary. And like all thier stuff it just works. :)

They have a great reputation. I went the Brownells route. Got one of there Boron coated barrels and BCG combos. Took it to the range yesterday and it is a hoot. Quarter sized groups with a 2 MOA red dot at 30 yards without even really trying. Only mention it as a slightly cheaper option if you already have a stripped upper and handguard.