Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Questions about Glock Lone Wolf cal conversion barrels

HS101

I have a couple of quick questions:

I am looking to get a 9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 24. If i drop it in, do i need to change out the ejector? Also, if anyone is using one, does it change poa/poi on my sights?

I'd like to make my 24 into a "17L" for 3 gun events...

Thank you!

Edited by HS101

I would change the ejector. If you need another whole trigger housing, let me know and I'll give you one.

That being said, I've shot my 34 top end on my "racy" 35 bottom and forgot to change the ejector. No issues.

The POA/POI should be very close to the same. The only difference between a conversion barrel and a 17L barrel is that they have to make the outside diameter of the barrel bigger than the standard 17/17L/34 barrel, because the 40s use a larger O.D.

I noticed the time-stamp...Can't sleep post-surgery, huh? I hope this brings you a bunch of relief.

Before I got a 17L I had a conversion bbl for my 24. I wondered about the ejector also so I figured since it was for fun I would try it with the .40 ejector and if it caused issues then I would put in a 9mm ejector. Mabey I was lucky but it ran fine with the .40 ejector, I had no issues. I ran it for a while and then I was able to trade into a 17L so I sold off the barrel.

My suggestion is to try it and see if it works and take it from there.

Neal in AZ