Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Virtual Prize Table

Prizes?!?! I thought shooting was all about stats and just being good. Maybe get a trophy or a pat on the back, prizes sounds sweet. Even if they are small and or cheap for the lower ranks I would be pretty happy to get anything at all. Shooting steel is fun enough and prizes is added bonus.

I think it's a very good idea to showcase the companies and goods that you will be awarding early. Makes me want to look for steel challenge near me!

Prizes?!?! I thought shooting was all about stats and just being good. Maybe get a trophy or a pat on the back, prizes sounds sweet. Even if they are small and or cheap for the lower ranks I would be pretty happy to get anything at all. Shooting steel is fun enough and prizes is added bonus.

I think it's a very good idea to showcase the companies and goods that you will be awarding early. Makes me want to look for steel challenge near me!

Hey DoubleL-

Shooting steel, like any other discipline, is all about performing your best on a given day.

Las Vegas isn't that far from Piru. Come to the WCSC. You just may EARN a cool Division/Category plaque, "WIN" an incredible prize (nothing small or cheap on this prize table) in the random drawing and no matter how you shoot, I'll personally give you a pat on the back.

How much more fun can that be?

Jim

Heated toilet seats? I wish I could come to your match. I think the idea is great, really helps everyone involved.

mertbl-

Words cannot describe the feeling of getting up on a cold morning to do your "business" and sitting down on a heated Hogue Sanisoft toilet seat. You want to stay there forever. :rolleyes:

Like shooting steel, there is NO going back...

Jim

This is a great way to promote the folks that provide items that help make the match overall a success. It is all about the little things that add up. From access, to parking, the food, the RO's, the match staff, scoring an on and on. Shooters have more choices each year and everything you guys are doing helps keep them coming back and bringing their friends.

I am on the match staff for the Northern Arizona Classic and sent this to the rest of the staff as an idea for next year.

Good show !!