Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GunGames Collection

As part of my Spring Cleaning project, I have just found my collection of GunGames magazines from the 1990s!

I believe I have at least one of each issue, and many duplicates (three or four of some). I used to buy them when I found them on the newstand, and then re-sell them (at cost) at local USPSA/IPSC matches, plus I have my own subscription copies.

Is there any interest in purchasing these? I'd like to put them into the hands of someone who will appreciate them, but did not find an appropriate place to list them on a "For Sale" forum here.

I'll inventory them when I have some free time...

Edited by jmaass

As part of my Spring Cleaning project, I have just found my collection of GunGames magazines from the 1990s!

I believe I have at least one of each issue, and many duplicates (three or four of some). I used to buy them when I found them on the newstand, and then re-sell them (at cost) at local USPSA/IPSC matches, plus I have my own subscription copies.

Is there any interest in purchasing these? I'd like to put them into the hands of someone who will appreciate them, but did not find an appropriate place to list them on a "For Sale" forum here.

Depending on where you set a price, I'd be interested in one each of your "extras". That was a great magazine.

The best magazine that ever was. Got me started in ICORE

I've inventoried the stack I found. I'm not familiar with any index available for GunGames, and they were published sporatically and numbered oddly, so I'm not at all sure that all the published issues are represented. If there was a "Volume 5 Number 4", I don't have it, but otherwise I think that this is a complete set and several duplicates. I have 23 different issues and 35 total magazine copies. [Late Update: I just found four more copies: total is 23 different issues and 39 total magazines!)

You can see the inventory online here: GunGames Inventory.

I'd prefer to sell them all together rather than dragging it out into a onesie-twosie retail activity.

Is this an approprate place on the Forums to list a price?

GunGames_0070.jpg

Edited by jmaass