Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Safariland 011 missing part - Help!!

I was unpacking my gear at a match yesterday when I noticed that my Safariland 011 holster was missing it's tension screw (think that's what its called - it is the large screw on the side of the holster that adjusts the tension on the pistol).

Checked the Safariland and several other holster dealer websites and cannot find any information on obtaining a replacement. Also shot an e-mail to customer service at Safariland but with the holidays, but don't expect to hear from them for at least another day or so. I've got another match on Saturday and am looking for a quick fix.

Any help would be appreciated

i emailed them and sent me a whole locking block for free. they rock in service

Same here. My belt hanger was genuinely mis-manufactured, but they replaced it with new - no charge. New locking block - no charge. If only I can figure out why I keep getting Safari-Wedgie about every 10th draw, I might not go to a Kydex holster...

Well, I called Safariland today and they are shipping me a replacement tension screw at no charge. The lady I spoke with was very helpful and even assured me it would be shipped out the same day. Safariland made me a customer for life today.