Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glockworx gunsmithing.

FlatFender

Has anybody here had any slide milling done by Glockworx? The pictures on their site look fantastic, was curious about the actual quality of work, turnaround time, etc.

I have a Glock 24 that I love, but I would like to lighten the slide a little in an attempt to speed it up a bit.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Edited by FlatFender

Their work is top notch. I had a 17 slide lightened and milled for a deltapoint to use for outlaw 3gun and all I can say it its a thing of beauty. Excellent fit and finish, with great performance as well.

post-34194-0-30508400-1332643767_thumb.j I ordered it before shot show but id say total it took about a month. It was a build off one of their slides so that helped. But the were happy to make it to my specs. It is a tack driver and super flat to shoot. Edited by sb3

post-34194-0-30508400-1332643767_thumb.j I ordered it before shot show but id say total it took about a month. It was a build off one of their slides so that helped. But the were happy to make it to my specs. It is a tack driver and super flat to shoot.

post-34194-0-20862500-1332644196_thumb.j

I sent mine (Caspian G34) to Matt Cheeley (a sponsor here) and he did wonders as usual. Turn around time ... one week!!

Picture is before IonBond ... give him a call or send him an email, seems that he never sleeps!

Those are 2 sweet glocks. Well done!

+1. I concur. :cheers:

Thanks, I took a gamble on the straight schuemann barrel and it paid off. For its intended purpose I don't think I could have done better. It's extremely flat, short and quick to handle, and it simply refuses to malfunction. I Highly recommend it. While there may be better solutions for shooting major 9, it handles major ammo very well. Dot tracking is a non-issue and the index is identical to irons. That Cheeley looks awesome as well. All that to say this, I would not hesitate to do business with them again.

• 4 weeks later...

Has anybody here had any slide milling done by Glockworx? The pictures on their site look fantastic, was curious about the actual quality of work, turnaround time, etc.

I have a Glock 24 that I love, but I would like to lighten the slide a little in an attempt to speed it up a bit.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

They are the best!!!!!!!!