Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Spent the day on the plates........

DougCarden

Sorry if I came off as sounding like I knew it all, anyone who has shot with me can attest I dont. Sometimes it is the little basic reminders that help us all. As far as the Winimac matches go, it is still up in the air. Kinda depends how many guys locally are still interested in working the matches. The past year has sent a few guys away from the sport, and the ones that stayed dealt with a lot of burnout. I can make a couple calls though and see what has been decided. The Christmas party was nice, but a small turnout and not much of anything got planned while I was there. In the past no one left until next years schedule was set, but that was not the case this year. I thought personally that the Fall Regional in Brookston was very nicely run by Mr. Patton and the WV crew, and I kinda think that will be the case next year as well. The Spring Regional, or "Rienholt Mug" you can almost bet the bank will still happen this year, and I'm sure will be the weekend before the Cup. As far as monthly matches go, I will report back when I know more.

Mikey

Jake, I was hoping you would tell me something like, " It's because Jupiter was not ailigned with Mars" And you gave me, "Because your head was in perfect ailignment with Uranis!" Ha I just had to throw that in I was watching the meteor shower tonight.

Kimber Kid, I was hoping there was a way to shoot them and keep my mind clear of, I'm going to try to clean them thoughts.

Kevin, I decided to try turning that thing on the rear of the pistol. As a result I beat John on two practice runs Sunday on the mover. I have to brag now because he may sneak off and practice. I hope you get your gun ironed out by our match. I will have my open done very soon. It should prove an interesting match then.

Dirty Steve, Out