Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Idaho State USPSA Championship

The Idaho Section is pleased to announce the 2012 Idaho State USPSA Pistol Championship, Oct 7 2012 at Nampa, ID

The Match Director for this year is Evans Kuo, who promises 9 challenging stages in the Level II match.

The match will be trophy only in a one day shooting format.

Registration is first come, first served; and is limited to 100 contestants.

All divisions and special categories will be recognized provided there are 5 competitors per division.

Match fee is $50 before May 31, 2012, $75 after, and deadline for all entries is Aug. 15.

Match applications are at: Idaho Section Website

Hope to see you all there!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that MGM Targets will be the official match sponsor for the 2012 Idaho State Championships! MGM needs no introduction since its hard to imagine anyone that hasn't shot an MGM target or been soundly thrashed in a match by either Travis or Mike (or Wyatt or Rhonda...). NRGC has benefited greatly in the past from our association with MGM, and we're very pleased to be working with them again to bring you another great match to the SW Idaho area.

Thank you Mike and Travis for your sponsorship and all the support your company gives to promote our shooting sports!

-Evans

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm the MD that Tim is referring to, and my day job has been keeping me kinda sorta busy lately. Just got home after 21 days in fact.

Today I finalized registration, awards, stages etc... and sent everything off to NROI and various vendors. Last year I was on a fire 10 days prior to MD-ing the 2011 A1MG (on A fire, not ON fire...) and I figured that this year would be similar so I set the deadlines early enough to give myself a cushion to get everything ready for the match. So I appreciate your patience and understanding in this as I juggle work and fun/work at the same time. Oh, and my lawn needs mowing really bad after being gone for a while...

That said, we still have room in the match for another 15 people or so. If you (or others) would still like to shoot the match, we can accommodate that. Its just that the award count will be based on the registration as of Aug 24 (divisions, classes, and categories).

Registration info is posted on the www.idahoUSPSA.com website. Last day for cancellation with full refund is Sept 1.

BTW, provided NROI has no issues with the stages we turned in, the minimum round count will be 260 over 9 stages plus a classifier. We're hoping everyone will find the stages fun/challenging, and not cuss us too much for being devious.

Edited by 2MoreChains

Online squadding using USPSA's website is up and running. Go to Member Support, click on Self-Service Match Squadding, and then select the 2012 Idaho State Championships from the list of matches. Find your name on the lefthand side, and click on it. Then select the squad that you would like to be on. You'll need your USPSA member PIN. Email me if problems: evanskuo@yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Scores from this weekend's 2012 IDSC Match are posted: http://idahouspsa.com/results.php?match=502 They are also posted on USPSA's website. Congratulations to our top finishers!

A big thanks to everybody that came to Nampa Idaho to shoot! Its been a while since this club has hosted the Section Match, and it was possible thanks to support from the NRGC board to expand our program in the last couple of years, a Friends of the NRA grant that allowed us to build the neccessary additional pits, and a lot of really great volunteers that worked hard to put this match together.

Huge thanks also goes out to TimE as our RM who kept things running smoothly with minimal hiccups.

Lastly, please take a moment to thank our sponsors:

MGM Targets

Predator Tactical

Gem Stop

Heckler & Koch

Praetor Defense

Comp-Tac Holsters

Rainier Ballistics

Glock

Center of Mass Kydex

For those headed to Nationals, hopefully we gave you a good work-out!

Best regards,

-Evans

Edited by 2MoreChains

Evans, Tim and the rest of the stage design team, you guys did a great job on stages as well as running this match. My appreciation goes out to you, MGM Targets and the remainder of the sponsors.