Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rockcastle USPSA Inaugural Club Match - Park City, KY Feb. 25, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the USPSA classifiers were run last night. However, I don't see the classifier from this match entered. Was it entered as a classifier?

Thanks!

That would be the difference in a 94% overall and a 95% for me in production.

It looks like the USPSA classifiers were run last night. However, I don't see the classifier from this match entered. Was it entered as a classifier?

Thanks!

That would be the difference in a 94% overall and a 95% for me in production.

In my case, it's the difference between a 59.79% C in L10 and a 64.07% B.

Hello everyone,

I am one of the scoring officials for the Rockcastle USPSA group. The classifier was indeed sent to USPSA the day of the match, but obviously we either missed a step or something else has gone wrong. I am calling USPSA now to try to resolve. My apologies for any troubles!

Regards,

Chad

Hello everyone,

I am one of the scoring officials for the Rockcastle USPSA group. The classifier was indeed sent to USPSA the day of the match, but obviously we either missed a step or something else has gone wrong. I am calling USPSA now to try to resolve. My apologies for any troubles!

Regards,

Chad

Chad if you need any help give me a buzz!

Ok, we have a resolution. The primary issue was that they received two classifier uploads and didn't know which was the correct one. The classifier will be processed at the start of next week.

Again, my apologies and thank you to everyone for your understanding. New staff, new venue, new bugs to work out, right?

Regards,

Chad

Ok, we have a resolution. The primary issue was that they received two classifier uploads and didn't know which was the correct one. The classifier will be processed at the start of next week.

Again, my apologies and thank you to everyone for your understanding. New staff, new venue, new bugs to work out, right?

Regards,

Chad

I guess it would have been too much trouble for them to email you, and find out which was correct?

atbarr,

It's my understanding they attempted to do so but apparently didn't have the correct email address. This is yet another issue that will be resolved going forward!

That works.