Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you reload for friends?

Rugster

I'm playing devils advocate. Your as much liable, I'm sure, if they do it themselves as you would be if you did it for them. If they really wanted to come back on you, they could try and claim the equipment was not properly maintained, which may be false, but they could still try.

I have no problems reloading for family. I have not done it yet, but if I'm confident my rounds won't blowup in my face, I'm confident they won't blowup in my families either. Especially since I never plan to load anything very hot. I plan to mostly load middle of the road.

Edited by Giant81

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Isint the uber emphasis on liability just a bit much? The friends I let shoot my reloads are big boys. Besides Ive seen/had KB's over the years and besides some missig meat and simple fractures havnt seen "shattered lives and grieving widows"

Time to utterly flame the new guy? :cheers:

Welcome mr lucky. you sound like the guy that drives drunk,never killed or harmed someone and still thinks it's ok. reload one bad round that kills or puts someone on disability then sues or mom and dad sues you, you may have a different out look.

That is a pretty innapropriate comment to say "i must be the guy who drives drunk" simply because i answered the offered question in the affirmative. Someone asks 'you let your friends shoot your reloads? and my decision is yes' I respect your decisions but my path in life includes helpin out a buddy. I am not gonna try and flaunt my shooting carreer or any such nonsense, but come on callin me a drunk driver? that is a pretty low shot. I have been an urban city professional Fire Captain for 22 years, i dont drink, and I am quite familiar to the carnage that comes from the terrible crime of drunk driving. Nice welcome forum!

Edited by Ultimo-Hombre