Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

got my heater back.... shes bad!

joedodge

Got my 625 back from good buddy and local guru today he wacked the hammer off removed single action parts and internal lock polished it up and installed a c&s firing pin and tuned the rebound and main screw. To clear up my first post he had test fired and tuned the springs and strain screw befor i got it today. I had some zeroing issues causing a completely tanked stage but after we got that settled the wheels came off shes a beast, I still have to do the shooting and build my fore arm and finger stamina up but im absolutely loving revo thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way here and a huge thanks to Dave aka (bigsaxdog).

ya' know..... i been trying to be civil here, but first the strain screw, now this shizzit....:sight: ..... i think it must be the cold up there that affects y'alls brains.... just talkin' to darren, he wants his gun painted like a zebra.... :surprise: .... and y'all have to be nice to Joey, he doesn't quite yet dig the overall twisted sickness that resides in the revo forum....

Edited by bigsaxdog

ya' know..... i been trying to be civil here, but first the strain screw, now this shizzit....:sight: ..... i think it must be the cold up there that affects y'alls brains.... just talkin' to darren, he wants his gun painted like a zebra.... :surprise: .... and y'all have to be nice to Joey, he doesn't quite yet dig the overall twisted sickness that resides in the revo forum....

Darren wants it coated since it was soiled and make unclean, or so I heard. Eww..... :surprise:

Darren wants it coated since it was soiled and make unclean, or so I heard. Eww..... :surprise:

yeah, that was wrong.. :surprise:... you never know where that thing's been....

Edited by bigsaxdog

If you're talkin what I think you're talkin, I'd irradiate it then hard chrome it just to make sure!