Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pic's of your dry fire set ups.

brandrum

I recently got some official targets in. I was wondering if you guys that have extensive target setups in your basement, garage etc could post pics To give me some ideas to help me maximize my dry fire practice. Thanks in advance.

I like the half sized targets for both dry and live fire practice. It would be ok with me if they were a legal USPSA target, at least for rifle. Using post-its is a good idea especially to simulate steel plates, need to try those. Here is a pic of the play room with some of the half sizes, they can be stuck literally anywhere! Range time is at a premium for me so I've been trying to hone my shooting chops as much at the house as possible with dry-fire drills.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the half sized targets for both dry and live fire practice. It would be ok with me if they were a legal USPSA target, at least for rifle. Using post-its is a good idea especially to simulate steel plates, need to try those. Here is a pic of the play room with some of the half sizes, they can be stuck literally anywhere! Range time is at a premium for me so I've been trying to hone my shooting chops as much at the house as possible with dry-fire drills.

where did you pick up those half sized targets?

• 3 weeks later...