Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from St. Louis

tbarker13

Greetings Folks.

I'm a relatively new shooter to IDPA. Started a little over a year ago. Just starting to get involved in USPSA.

I was looking for something to with my guns - other than stand in front of a target at a local indoor range. Then came IDPA and USPSA. Never knew you could have this much fun with a gun.

Welcome Tim.

I think you may already be familiar with the StLouisShooters forum & I know I have seen that you shot (rather well) at Sparta.

Please let me know if I can give you any information about central Illinois shoots. I know it's a haul, but some St. Louis shooters make the trek up pretty regularly to some of the shoots.

Thanks,

Dirk

Welcome Tim.

I think you may already be familiar with the StLouisShooters forum & I know I have seen that you shot (rather well) at Sparta.

Please let me know if I can give you any information about central Illinois shoots. I know it's a haul, but some St. Louis shooters make the trek up pretty regularly to some of the shoots.

Thanks,

Dirk

Thanks Dirk,

It's one of the things I love about this area. It seems like there is an IDPA or USPSA match within driving distance virtually every weekend - at least when the weather is warmer.