Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Delta Premium bullets opinions

p5200

Calls not being answered? I can't stand when a company doesn't return calls. I've never had to leave a message because someone picks up each time and my order shows up via usps priority mail. Don't want to jinx myself: 4 out of 4 orders without issue.

(209) 874-4322

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bear-Creek-Supply/169083253109250

I sure would like to buy some Bear Creek bullets, but they don't seem too interested in selling them.

Being able to actually GET Montana Golds carries a lot of weight.

Call? Let me jump in my time machine and zip back to the 80s when business was done by phone. :roflol:

Years ago Bear Creek sold their bullets online like sane people. Now they don't even have a website. They might as well not exist.

I use their 124 gr FMJ's all the time. Not much more money than cast lead bullets. I've never had a problem with their shipping. But, they were closed for a week from Christmas thru New Years. And it was posted on their website that they wouldn't be shipping out anything until Jan. 3. So expect a little delay in them catching up to their orders over the next week. And to those who complained about them not answering their phones last week, that is why.

That is funny. I think some small companies - and I know a few outside the ammo world - do away with a phone number or website. Yes, I said "no phone." One company has been an industry leader for about 15 years and they stopped the land line because their small staff was spending too much dink donking around with conversations that delayed the actual buying customer.

I think Bear Creek may have gotten too big too fast and their staff too small. I think it's supply v demand. Just enough supply to meet the perfect demand without making your job a stress crazy scenario that makes you a total azz to the dedicated repeat customers.

Still laughing over the 80s comment and time machine.

I just ordered some of these to try has anyone here dealt with this Co? If so what kind of experience did you have with them? Here's what I ordered http://www.precision...sku=B-9-124-JHP and I have several different powders to try checked on another forum and was told they were slow at shipping and send no, tracking numbers? If so it will be my last order from them. Thanks! :cheers:

I have not tried PD new 124JHP yet. One nice advantage, you can order increments of 1000 to test. Not so with Montana Gold, you have to order a case. The next time I need 124JHP, I am going to try PD for my open gun.

You can definitely buy only 1k from MG....higher price, but that's okay if it's only a test.