Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holster question

guard donkey

Got the TS for my "Limited" class gun and just picked up a Shadow custom that I plan to use for Production. I have the BT holster for the TS but none for Shadow. My thoughts are that I should get the Tek lok versions for both so I can use same belt and just switch out holsters for matches. Is this the thing to do or do I need to buy a whole new setup if I want to shoot both classes? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Got the TS for my "Limited" class gun and just picked up a Shadow custom that I plan to use for Production. I have the BT holster for the TS but none for Shadow. My thoughts are that I should get the Tek lok versions for both so I can use same belt and just switch out holsters for matches. Is this the thing to do or do I need to buy a whole new setup if I want to shoot both classes? Thanks in advance for any advice.

My Tek-loks developed a little play over time, so I swapped them for the Stingray mount. You can still swap them out and use the same belt, but a new belt is only $50, so why not have a separate rig?

BB

My Tek-loks developed a little play over time, so I swapped them for the Stingray mount. You can still swap them out and use the same belt, but a new belt is only $50, so why not have a separate rig?

BB

Belt + Magpouches (6 for production) = More than $50.00 :devil: :devil:

I'd switch holsters personally......

Limited and Production DIVISONS.....NOT CLASSES.... :cheers:

And I'd switch holsters.

Edited by GrumpyOne