Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P Pro 9 bad groups

gotigers

I have a m&p pro 5" that has about 10,000 rounds thru it. I have also noticed my groups have really opened up. Im shooting the same load from day one. My gun went from shooting 3" groups to 6" or 8". I thought about trying a KKM barrel, but after reading mixed reviews, I have not figured out what to try. I switched to M&P from a GLOCK. I never really shot a GLOCK very well. The other day I took my glock out to the range and I was hitting better with it. I hate to switch back, because the M&P feels so much better in my hand. Id like to know what you guys think.

You think those 10,000 rounds might have just made you a better shooter overall? :D

I have a m&p pro 5" that has about 10,000 rounds thru it. I have also noticed my groups have really opened up. Im shooting the same load from day one. My gun went from shooting 3" groups to 6" or 8". I thought about trying a KKM barrel, but after reading mixed reviews, I have not figured out what to try. I switched to M&P from a GLOCK. I never really shot a GLOCK very well. The other day I took my glock out to the range and I was hitting better with it. I hate to switch back, because the M&P feels so much better in my hand. Id like to know what you guys think.

You think those 10,000 rounds might have just made you a better shooter overall? :D

HUH?