Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Salt Lake City, UT

mwin323

Hello,

I figured I should introduce myself as i've been spending a lot of time on here recently. I'm Mike from Salt Lake City area, been shooting since I was 8, pistols only for the last 6-7 years though. Just started shooting in compitition this year and have even gotten my wife and brother into it. I carry Sig but just bought a Springfield xdm 5.25 in 9mm for compitition. I am looking forward to all the great information here in the forums as I am just starting into the comptition shooting and am also looking at getting back into reloading.

Edited by mwin323

Hello,

I figured I should introduce myself as i've been spending a lot of time on here recently. I'm Mike from Salt Lake City area, been shooting since I was 8, pistols only for the last 6-7 years though. Just started shooting in compitition this year and have even gotten my wife and brother into it. I carry Sig but just bought a Springfield xdm 5.25 in 9mm for compitition. I am looking forward to all the great information here in the forums as I am just starting into the comptition shooting and am also looking at getting back into reloading.

Welcome, Mike!

I envy you starting at eight. :blush: Such were verbotten around our house. Even sling-shots were off-limits.

I tried to make up for it after I turned 21, though!

Scroll down a bit and look into the Reloading forums, Gear (and such) forums, and the USPSA Rules forum. It's a scratch at the surface, but it's good stuff to know. :D