Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Will Geisselle Benelli M4 hammer fit in M1 Super 90

Bill Senior

I'm looking at the Geisselle Automatics M4 Benelli hammer to get the 922r parts count down in my M1 Super 90. I asked Geisselle if their M4 hammer would fit the M1, but they did not know. Can anyone help me out with this? Are the hammers a common part across the Super 90 series?

Thanks very much.

Dave's metal works and a couple of others make an extended tube for the m4. There are also us made plastic forends for the m4 as well as the surefire. Plenty of parts out there, just need to search. The surefire forend works well and is not too bulky with the ladder type rail covers.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Dave's metal works and a couple of others make an extended tube for the m4. There are also us made plastic forends for the m4 as well as the surefire. Plenty of parts out there, just need to search. The surefire forend works well and is not too bulky with the ladder type rail covers.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Yes there are plenty of parts for M4's. Carriercomp makes a great titanium replacement mag for the M4. My point is that no one makes these parts for the m1/2