Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rami slide stop in an SP01

poopshooter

anyone tried this, would love to know if the lengths and engagements are close enough. i get major digging into the base of my support hand thumb, i know the reg 75 stop will work but ide rather go smaller if im going to replace. The rami should help my idpa weight more also. someone out there must have both guns even if they have tried it yet :unsure:

I've put one on the left hand side. I had to file a flat to fit in the right hand safety. After seeing others low profile SP01 safeties, I think that might be the easier way to go.

...........Don't post after flying all day.

Edited by huskerlrrp

I've put one on the left hand side. I had to file a flat to fit in the right hand safety. After seeing others low profile SP01 safeties, I think that might be the easier way to go.

oh, i was asking about the slide stop not safeties. I figure i'll end up buying the *gulp* $90 safeties.

oh, i was asking about the slide stop not safeties. I figure i'll end up buying the *gulp* $90 safeties.

Sorry, I've experienced Dain Bramage.