Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Magazine capacity question

scffacenter1

I've got a springfield loaded in .45 so if I find myself at a huge disadvantage i'll shoot it, but I find I really like shooting the Taurus more. All this is just to get me by till I can afford that STI edge that stole my heart. :wub:

The loaded in 45 is my singlestack gun... I like to go BOOM when I shoot, not pehhh... (I'm kidding, I was thinking about buying an STI single in 9... so I could be like the cool kids)

You're just a Randy-wannabe.

:roflol:

I've got a springfield loaded in .45 so if I find myself at a huge disadvantage i'll shoot it, but I find I really like shooting the Taurus more. All this is just to get me by till I can afford that STI edge that stole my heart. :wub:

The loaded in 45 is my singlestack gun... I like to go BOOM when I shoot, not pehhh... (I'm kidding, I was thinking about buying an STI single in 9... so I could be like the cool kids)

You're just a Randy-wannabe.

:roflol:

You're kidding right, I've had people call us brothers... I said "yeah, and he's the one with skillz..."

Yeah, but as far as the competition goes, you're shooting minor in the same division (Single Stack) against those shooting major. Does having two more rounds in the gun really make up for the disadvantage of being scored minor?

In my opinion no. Never shoot minor unless you have to.

Pat

Shooting SS minor is fun. I just started shooting it, Not a fan of production and SS with 8 rounds leaves for very little creativity when shooting

You can do well with it, Points down are only a killer when you miss the A zone. The extra rounds are nice