Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Screwed up mind games....

msshooter

Well I shot a miserable match Sunday morning! This all after having to DQ my ten year old daughter after she broke the 180 while trying to reload off of a barrel. She was shooting her buckmark and had to turn to grab another mag off of the barrel behind her(180 trap) and she broke the 180. It sucked to have to dq her but rulz is rulz. She took it well and learned a valuable lesson not soon to be forgotten!!!! But..Dad kept this with me the rest of the match. I felt I should have coached her so she didn't do what she did since I knew it was a trap, but I just didn't catch her in time. Since this was our first stage and she only shot 7 rounds before she was DQed, I had to deal with that the rest of the match. It bothered me more than her. I had a total of 6 misses for the match plus 6 procedurals on a classifier in a 5 stage match. WOW, this really got in my head and followed me the rest of the day. It's crazy that stuff like this can affect your mind and shooting so much!!!!!

WOW, this really got in my head ...

That's where it all happens.

be

Your right Brian, seems that I get beat by my mind alot more than I get beat by other people's mind!!!LOL! If my mental shooting game would catch up to my physical skills I'd be on my way up the ladder! Just gotta figure out how to do that.

WOW, this really got in my head ...

That's where it all happens.

be

Your right Brian, seems that I get beat by my mind alot more than I get beat by other people's mind!

It's not possible to be beaten by another's mind.

;)