Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Mid-Atlantic local/club matches

The BIG matches are easy enough to search for on Enos or 3gun Nation. How bout a listing of local/club matches? The local matches always seem to be the hardest to find out about. Unless someone passes it on by word of mouth, its very difficult to search for.

I want to get as much trigger time as possible next year. Please post where the matches are going to be and a link to the schedule. Thanks.

The BIG matches are easy enough to search for on Enos or 3gun Nation. How bout a listing of local/club matches? The local matches always seem to be the hardest to find out about. Unless someone passes it on by word of mouth, its very difficult to search for.

I want to get as much trigger time as possible next year. Please post where the matches are going to be and a link to the schedule. Thanks.

Where are you located?

Where are you located?

Just north of you outside of Upper Marlboro.

Cool...well for USPSA there is York Pa, Fredericksburg Va., Eastern Shore, Black Creek steel, Thurmont Pa, Summit Point WV and a few others. If you head south there is a bunch. For you, like us, expect a minimum of 2.5 hours of driving.

Go to the USPSA Area 8 website, there you can link to all that I just mentioned (minus Black Creek). If you have any problems or further questions just let me know.

Things are winding down a little right now but if the weather is mild things start up quickly.

PM me and we can exchange email addresses. I can promise you a match almost every weekend. Bring your VISA! :roflol:

Steve

Edited by Bigpops

PA is going to be a bit of a drive for you. The closest one in PA is probably mine, Southern Chester in Kennet Square PA and that would be at least 2 hr. We do have people that drive up from there, however.

Ignore that last. I didn't notice you were speaking about 3-gun matches.

Edited by Graham Smith

I believe this poster is looking for a list of 3 gun matches

Yes. I am looking for 3gun matches. I don't mind driving 2-3 hours for a match. PA, MD, WV, VA, DE, NC all works for me.

Were having a 3 man 3 gun match in december. Sign up info is at

http://www.yorkpistol.blogspot.com/

I heard it is a great time. I'm going to try to get a couple guys together and come up. Thanks!

Topton, near Allentown, PA runs 3 gun mataches. I am sure their MD will chime in here when he gets back from 3 Gun Nats.

I shoot the monthly matches at Topton. No more USPSA matches, all multi gun or rimfire from what I understand. November match I think is rifle / pistol combo.

For 3-gun next year; looking north. Summit Point in W.Va. Also, I suppose Peacemaker will have matches in addition to the big FN match? Then York has a few, Topton has quite a few planned for next year (I believe). Mayberry, just outside of Westminster Md., has an interesting carbine match that is much like rifle in 3-gun. If you like to travel, Lewistown Pistol Club, has a few local matches; this is nearly to State College, so quite a hike. I hear that the Marines may hold the Quantico match again, I really hope this is true, that was a great match.