Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bud's Guns -Thursday's.

Thursdays, there is normally three stages. One long, one short, and then we shoot the reactive steel twice. The reactive steel is loads of fun. Registration is at 5:30, go hot at 6:00.

The Sunday match is usually 5 stages + Reactive. I think the registration is 9:30 and go hot at 10:00. The second USPSA match on Sunday, usually starts around 1:00. Contact the MD Corey Estill estillianreptiles@hotmail.com to confirm everything I just posted. :roflol:

Yes and we'll shoot all winter when its nice and cold out it will be nice and warm inside!

FYI we go hot at 10:30 on sundays. PLease don't show up thinking you can run just once in the afternoon. Its a registration night mare as we don't know when we are going to finish in the morning and the building stays locked.

Please PM or email me with any questions.

Yes and we'll shoot all winter when its nice and cold out it will be nice and warm inside!

Will there be pancakes and hot chocolate?

There has been donuts the last couple of months....I'm sure I could get hot chocolate in there but bourbon always seems to get into mine for some reason :closedeyes: