Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Disappearing Targets

sperman

This thread has given me an idea for a target presentation that is cruelly devious and will cause the 'moving target NPM faction' to have a stroke. ;-)

Please share!

Imagine a prop door that opens with a push. Attached at the edge of the door, sticking out off the end, is a target. It's completely hidden by the door jamb and wall when the door is closed. It's visibity changes depending on how far the door is opened. The speed that it moves is controlled by how hard/fast the shooter opens the door. The target appears and/or moves, the prop (door) moves, the prop AND the target are controlled by the shooter. Variables include:

1. whether or not the door is sprung or weighted so that it can close itself if not held open.

2. Whether the door can open too much, so that the target can swing out of view.

3. Oooh, where am I gonna put the fault line?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has given me an idea for a target presentation that is cruelly devious and will cause the 'moving target NPM faction' to have a stroke. ;-)

Please share!

Imagine a prop door that opens with a push. Attached at the edge of the door, sticking out off the end, is a target. It's completely hidden by the door jamb and wall when the door is closed. It's visibity changes depending on how far the door is opened. The speed that it moves is controlled by how hard/fast the shooter opens the door. The target appears and/or moves, the prop (door) moves, the prop AND the target are controlled by the shooter. Variables include:

1. whether or not the door is sprung or weighted so that it can close itself if not held open.

2. Whether the door can open too much, so that the target can swing out of view.

Somebody call 911. :lol:

Please share!

Somebody call 911. :lol:

Why?

I might if I got lost, but I'm mot.