Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Newbie from East TN.

Floyd D. Barber

Hi all,

Just sent in my application to USPSA. Tried it once a couple of years ago and decided to get back in seriously. I have been shooting in the IDPA for nerly three years and think that this can only help me. Plus, I like trigger time, and moving and shooting at multiple targets is much better than standing on a range firing at a stationary target. I'm sure I can get lots of useful info here.

Thanks,

Ken

Welcome! I'm in Knoxville. The Oak Ridge USPSA match has been drawing about 30 shooters - we shoot next Saturday there. I've also been shooting at Tac2 in Greeneville on the 1st Saturdays - they put on a pretty interesting shoot (last weekend's included a 100+ yard sprint down an old dirt road while engaging targets all the way down!)

Hope to see you out at ORSA. I'm the tall guy shooting a CZ.

Welcome! I'm in Knoxville. The Oak Ridge USPSA match has been drawing about 30 shooters - we shoot next Saturday there. I've also been shooting at Tac2 in Greeneville on the 1st Saturdays - they put on a pretty interesting shoot (last weekend's included a 100+ yard sprint down an old dirt road while engaging targets all the way down!)

I'll be the new, short, pudgy guy shooting the polished stainless CZ.

About 30 shooters. How many squads do they break into?

Depends - normally 3 - 4 squads. Most matches have been 5 stages with one classifier, and nobody wants to start on a classifier.

Hi Ken & welcome aboard..!

I had the pleasure of shooting w/ the bunch from Tac2 several weekends ago; decided to attend a

match there while visiting my Dad who lives there in Greene Co. (Roaring Springs) Enjoy it..!!