Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Glock 34

jwood

Okay so I have maybe messed up. Since my Rifle is classed in open I decided to try and build an open pistol, well as cheaply as I could, and that was a mistake. I have created a money pit on a platform that isn't the best for an open gun build. I so far have put a barrel and Carver 3 port comp on my Glock 34. I have worked the tigger and it is very acceptable. Here is where I started trying to cut corners. I put a burris fast fire on the slide. I didn't like this set up I found the dot to small and the dot was hard to find some times.

So here's my question I need input on what I should do. I've thought of the C-More sts on the slide, at least then when I build a proper open pistol I could use this optic on a SJS mount. Is the Delta point worth looking at for my application? I don't play NRA action pistol so most of my needs are 3 gun matches thanks

I have the STS slide mounted on my G17 Open pistol and LOVE it. I wondered if the moving slide would cause alot of issues with the DOT moving around. It hasnt and two big advantages are its not mounted over the ejection port and its lower to the bore.