Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P40L

A62335

Anybody know where I could get my hands on a M&P40L? I'm looking for one to use as a duty weapon, this Sig P229 has to go. I've searched the online action sights, tried a google search, and checked Buds, and come up empty so far. Any help would be appreciated. I'm completely open to buying one used too if anyone has one they can part with.

Thanks.

Do they even make a .40L? The only ones I've seen were .40 Pro. Why not a Pro?

They do make .40L's, but they were never very numerous. My guess is that with the 9L discontinued the 40L may have suffered the same fate. Buds Gunshop had gotten a few of the 40L's in recently but they sold out relatively soon.

If you an find the L I think the value proposition is better there (I want to put my own sights and Apex parts into a gun anyways so why pay more for a Pro when I'm going to take off the parts that make it a Pro anyways?), but at this point the Pro might be your only option.

Bud's actually had them in stock for quite a while which makes me think they were resupplied at some point. If it were me wanting one (already have one :D ) I would call them and try to get a story on if they expect to get any more. You can also signup at their site to be emailed when a particular model is back in stock.

Bud's actually had them in stock for quite a while which makes me think they were resupplied at some point. If it were me wanting one (already have one :D ) I would call them and try to get a story on if they expect to get any more. You can also signup at their site to be emailed when a particular model is back in stock.

The ones we had with night sights and 3 mags won't happen again. They were something we got stuck with. I think I sold 4-5 of the 15 we had to USPSA shooters though as I try to keep you guys in mind when something like that comes available.

A62335, your welcome!