Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My son's first fish

Cameron

My 6 year old son finally landed his first fish. :D Now I can't seem to keep a fishing pole out of his hands. Hope his this excited when he hears the first ring of steel!! ;)

37392004_resizetylerfishing0005.JPG

;) .......... oohhhhh !!! YES !!!

a future BASS-MAN !!! ..........

and which is the artificial ??? :

- Spinner bait

- Plastic worm

- Popper

- Minnow

The spinning-fishing was my only hobby (Bass, Pikes, and Trouts) ............. before start IPSC shooting ! B)

ciao.

I too was very heavy into fishing walleye, salmon in my off shore boat. Enter practical shooting, now the boat has to go. Oh well, can't do it all.

Thanks for the replies!

Oh man - showed up by another 6 year old! I've been fishing for years and haven't caught one YET as nice as that!

Don't say that word (boat)! David's been hounding me now that we live in a resort area near a lake and I keep telling him he gets only one super expensive shtick at a time.

Kids and fishing, an American past time. Way cool.

I quit shooting about 10 years ago and took up walleye fishing with a passion.Yearly trips to Canada, tournaments, etc. Now that I am shooting again, the boat only gets put on the lake a dozen times a year. FWIW, boating makes shooting look cheap by comparison. I could buy 15 or more Open guns and all of the related gear for less than I have wrapped up in fishing gear, the boat, electronics, etc.

The two happiest days in the life of a boat owner are the day they buy the boat and the day they sell it.

Very true.

I am one of the lucky few, I have a friend who is a bay guide with a 24'center console, a wealthy attorney bud who has a 43' Hatteras for off shore, my best friend has a decked out Ranger bass rig.

I have a 250 buck kayak. Got it all covered...

Ron,

I am lucky to live 15 minutes from Lake Erie, no need for fly in walleye. I agree with the two best days.

Shooter grrl,

The boat is not expensive!!!! Your hubby would love it!!! SHould I send picture. My wife said I can deliver it to the lower 48, just get rid of it.

(Was supposed to sell the boat before I bought the Open gun) OOOOPPPPSSSS. Yes, she is VERY understanding. :wub:

Tightloop,

I will also be looking for a kayak!!! No plates, gas, insurance, storage, noise, bearings....on and on.

I have lots of friends with fishing boats if I need a ride. Funny thing is, I am fishing a Salmon Tournament this weekend. :D First prize $10,000.00 Can't pass on this tournament