Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Maritime 3 Gun, Hartford, CT (USCGA Benifit match)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope everyone grabs a bit more ammo than what was sent out.... A few more targets were added when the plans were taken from paper to the shooting bays.

Everything is all set and a historic first, the cadets even got to shoot four of the stages this afternoon, normally they never get to shoot the match, just work it.

The weather is PERFECT and everyone is looking forward to a great match.

Time to get some sleep!

We had a great time. This was my and my buddy's first 3-gun match. We'll definitely be back next year.

The cadets did a superb job. I hope this event raises enough money for them to have a good shooting season and I'd encourage the organizers to let us know if it falls short from their expectations.

Great Match,

The Cadets and other Coast Guard staff did an awesome job.

It was a privilege to meet and interact with these great young men and women who will be our future leaders in the Armed Forces.

The match was very challenging, requiring good accuracy with all weapons.

Thanks Again and I hope to see the Coast Guard running this match next year.

David E.

I echo David's statements. Had a great time although a few more non shoots won't be making it home to see their paper families than I would have liked LOL

Thanks to Samson for their donation of the 15" Evolution rail system which I won off the prize table raffle on Saturday.

Will be back next year to hang out and have a blast.