Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for Fred Craig. HELP.

papa171

Hello, after seeing an article aboout Fred Craig's Merc M11 gas gun in American Handgunner Mar/Apr, I just had to contact him about it. I tried the phone number supplied in the article but it was disconnected. I've since sent a letter to the address listed and NO response. Found the "manufacturer" from the article, IC Technologies online and emailed them, no response. Also looked for him online and found a couple more Kansas addresses and numbers. They are disconnected. Sent two emails to American Handgunner asking for help, NO response. I now feel like I'm in some Mystery Movie Conspiracy. Does anyone have any contact info for him or live close enough to BANG on his door for me? I'd appreciate any info that you could give me. Thanks. :(

Damn you guys are fast!!! Thanks for the replies. I wonder what guns he's building in the "mid-east"??? I wish someone I had contacted would have answered my correspondance with that info or a time frame of his return. I guess I'll have to blow all my money on something else. :blink:

Well if it is Caspian work you are after, the next best thing (according to those who shoot Caspian framed blasters) is George at Evolution Gun Works (EGW) in Pennsylvania.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...