Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adjustable rear sight sp01

Loki999

Hi all,

I would like to change the rear sight of the sp01. And i would like it to be a bomar style sight. Maybe with a smaller notch iff possible.

But i cant find one, that can be installed without milling the slide, and thats a no go.

The only sights that i can find are lpa sights with a realy low rearsightblade.

What adjustable sights do you use?

Without milling the slide, there are very few adjustable-sight options for CZ Shadow. I think CZ Custom has an adjustable that can be installed without milling. And, yes, adjustable-sights are production legal. I have a Shadow Target, which comes with an LPA-cut Kensight installed by CZ Custom (requires milling).

No one? or doesn't the recuisted sight doesn't exist?

Maybe i should ask what sight looks like the fixed competitionsight(big rearsightblade) and is adjustable for the shadow and production legal?

No one? or doesn't the recuisted sight doesn't exist?

Maybe i should ask what sight looks like the fixed competitionsight(big rearsightblade) and is adjustable for the shadow and production legal?

It does not exist, the only adjustable sights I am aware of for the shadow that do not require milling the slide are the LPA sights. Milling of the slide is illegal in IPSC and legal in USPSA.

Edited by Philo_Beddoe