Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Howdy from AZ

Ofishl1

Hey all,

I have picked up a lot just reading the posts here,..I am a newly minted R/O from one of George Jones/ USPSA trainings, and he had Brian's site noted in the curriculum.

Shooting since I was 8, my Dad was a Gun buyer/seller back in the 60's-70's...so I have shot a lot of different guns, started shooting local matches about 6 months ago then joined USPSA, and have been shooting in single stack .45 with a stock Dan Wesson Heritage,(SA magwell)...loading my own on a Dillon 550 and have learned a lot with both activities. Becoming and R/0 really changed my perspective from the shooters view, and immersed me in the sport and I love every bit of it. Yesterday I picked up a STI EDGE .40 so we will see how that works out in Limited Division, not sure, (I really like single stack),... anyway, look forward to getting to know the gang here, and if you ever get to Phx drop me a note!

O1

Edited by Ofishl1

Hey all,

I have picked up a lot just reading the posts here,..I am a newly minted R/O from one of George Jones/ USPSA trainings, and he had Brian's site noted in the curriculum.

Shooting since I was 8, my Dad was a Gun buyer/seller back in the 60's-70's...so I have shot a lot of different guns, started shooting local matches about 6 months ago then joined USPSA, and have been shooting in single stack .45 with a stock Dan Wesson Heritage,(SA magwell)...loading my own on a Dillon 550 and have learned a lot with both activities. Becoming and R/0 really changed my perspective from the shooters view, and immersed me in the sport and I love every bit of it. Yesterday I picked up a STI EDGE .40 so we will see how that works out in Limited Division, not sure, (I really like single stack),... anyway, look forward to getting to know the gang here, and if you ever get to Phx drop me a note!

O1

Single stack? Nah, too many reloads :roflol:

Welcome ... hope to see you in some matches, we shoot regularly at PRG, Ben Avery and Rio Salado

Thx for the welcome all.. and you bet Ogie, we may have met at CCML, I shoot there every Thurs nite and Sundays...USPSA qualifier there this Sunday!

O1

Edited by Ofishl1