Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birkham Supercomp Workout

Neomet

The new Birkham SC Workout. Guaranteed to either get your butt in shape, make you dizzy as hell, or make you switch to 9 major.

1. Set the temperature at your range to 109 Degrees.

2. Increase humidity to 32%.

3. Sprint a long COF then immediately turn around and bend over to search for your 32 rounds of new TJ brass laying scattered on the stage mixed in with a bunch 9 and .40.

4. Complete at least three sets.

I'm thinking Production may well by my choice in Divisions for the summer months next year! :roflol:

The new Birkham SC Workout. Guaranteed to either get your butt in shape, make you dizzy as hell, or make you switch to 9 major.

3. Sprint a long COF then immediately turn around and bend over to search for your 32 rounds of new TJ brass laying scattered on the stage mixed in with a bunch 9 and .40.

I'm thinking Production may well by my choice in Divisions for the summer months next year! :roflol:

32% humidity... poor baby... around here we pray for humidity that low... normal summer match weather here is 98F and 98% humidity. That might be why I went to 9mm major about 5 years ago. Good luck with your exercise regime :devil:

32% humidity... poor baby... around here we pray for humidity that low... normal summer match weather here is 98F and 98% humidity. That might be why I went to 9mm major about 5 years ago. Good luck with your exercise regime :devil:

Yep, 98/98 sounds about right for Houston, too, except this year it's been 100+ for a while.

Thank God, there's 9 Major!

What's TJ brass?? (just kiddin')

P.S. No joke - I only pick brass in the winter... ;)

Edited by Team Amish 1