Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Western Pa

MacLiam

Hey everyone,

Im really pumped up about being part of this sport. Im from Western Pa. from a small town called Butler which is about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh.

While I shoot, I have never shot like this and so I know Ill be asking a lot of questions.

I came across several shooters at Castlewood (just outside of NewCastle Pa) and its been a whirlwind from there.

Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to meeting all of you at some point at a match.

Rich

Hey everyone,

Im really pumped up about being part of this sport. Im from Western Pa. from a small town called Butler which is about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh.

While I shoot, I have never shot like this and so I know Ill be asking a lot of questions.

I came across several shooters at Castlewood (just outside of NewCastle Pa) and its been a whirlwind from there.

Anyway, glad to be here and I look forward to meeting all of you at some point at a match.

Rich

Welcome, Rich. Come visit us at the Western PA Section page, it will introduce you to all 7 (soon to be back to 8) clubs in the area that you can shoot at - virtually every weekend here or over to see our friends in Ohio - who we always like to see visit us!

McDonald is on the 14th - always a great match. Look us up!

Vince

• 3 weeks later...