Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Exporting Scoresheets from EZ Win Score

Hello,

My Windows Kung-Fu is weak here.

I would like to be able to email the score sheets that EZWS generates to someone. When I use the program, it gives me an option to print. I don't see anyway to export it as a .pdf or other image format. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you,

Ted

Ted,

Try the 'Save.html' button.

It will save the file to the EZWinScore data directory.

The popup box will tell you the name of the file and the path.

The name in the popup box will imply what the file contains, i.e. 'Limited' or 'Production' results. Or maybe 'Pistol Finals All Divisions'. It all depends

on what you last selected on the EZWinScore Calculate Results screen.

And the HTML files are somewhat smaller than the equivalent .PDF file.

Hope this gives you another option.

Bill

Ted, what are you trying to do? IOW, why does this person need the score sheets?

I assume you trying to send the blank score sheets and not the completed scores?

Could you give them a copy of the software and the database and let them print their own?

You can also use the "Print Screen" key to capture an image of the score sheet to the clipboard, then paste it into Word/Powerpoint/Windows-Program-of-Choice. Screen capture software like HyperSnap works great, also.

Ted, what are you trying to do? IOW, why does this person need the score sheets?

I assume you trying to send the blank score sheets and not the completed scores?

Could you give them a copy of the software and the database and let them print their own?

I needed to email scoresheets to a printer. He had no interest in installing EZWS.

I needed to email scoresheets to a printer. He had no interest in installing EZWS.

Ah... Here is what I do.

I have a printer driver that prints to an image file (bmp, jpg, etc). I print the scoresheets from EzWin to an image (one image each). I then use a simple image editor and crop the sheets and past them into a Word document. I can put our 7 stages onto one front-to-back sheet in about 10 min work.

• 3 weeks later...

Printing to pdf is your best best. Go here: http://www.cutepdf.c...epdf/writer.asp

Has anybody figured out how to do 2-Up using Cute PDF? Since my club uses half-sheets, I'd like to produce a PDF with two scoresheets on one sheet of paper.

For now, I've resorted to manually making scoresheets using PowerPoint (thanks to Bill for his templates), or Publisher (if I'm not in a rush).