Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New shooter

Killer Glock

Hi my name is Nick I just starting shooting USPSA in a little club the BHPSC about 9 months now. I guess our club sponsors this forum so I thought I'd better sign up and learn some stuff. Ive been shooting a Glock 19 in the Limited class but recently bought a Glock 17 Gen 4 and have been slowly building it to shoot Open. So far I've got: sjc c more mount, STD C-more, titanium safety plunger, 15lb. Single stainless spring conversion, Zev magwell, lowered the ejection port and just for fun added a custom one of a kind paint job to the slide. I've been trying to upload some pics but they wont upload so I've got to figure that out. Im going to have some questions so I'll be on here a lot.

I haven't been on here long enough to post any pics, I don't know how many times I have to post before I can put up my pics. As for the back strap I haven't even opened the extra back strap package.

I'm new too! No worries if you can get them posted awesome, if not no big deal! I'm not sure how the back straps come from Glock.. Mine came with no back strap on it, I don't know if thats standard for the gen 4s from the factory or not.