Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Relay for Life

cliffwalsh

We have our first international donation.

Thank You SHERIFF.

I lost my father some years ago and a few months ago i pass by but thanks God there was no problem.

so keep on going..

And you have the 2nd too. It was small but I hope it helps.

Way to go my good friend!

Thanks Allison.

We'll have a beer with Sheriff in Greece.

You have my e-mail so let me know when you'll be in Greece. the first round (of beers )is MINE :cheers:

Thanks Stan.

I'm sorry I said you didn't deserve to win Rich's gun. :devil:

If you look up the word "shameless" in the New Webster's Dictionary, they actually have a photo of Stanley standing there holding Rich's gun, and he's got a big smile on his face.

That sounds bad. I meant to say Stan was holding Rich's XD pistol.

To Whom It May Irritate :devil: :

Rich's XD-40 pistol is alive and well, and living in Western Pennsylvania. He's been adopted into the family, and loves to go out and play, which he does most weekends with his new brothers, S&W625 and S&W686.

On occasion, he's even won L10 at some local matches, except when the local M class shooter shows up.

Like other siblings, these two have a rivalry going, and little XD is gradually overtaking 625 at winning their head to head matches.

625 grumbles that's because XD eats more than he does, and can go almost twice as long without a snack to keep him satisfied.

But Uncle XL650 works to keep all the kids well fed, and S&W, XD, and their older brother S&W686 had a great weekend workout at the PSA Shootout earlier this year.

I've got trips planned to Las Vegas and Memphis, although XD is going to stay home this time around. We'll send him some post cards.