Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Relay for Life

cliffwalsh

Lisa Farrell and I are walking in the Relay for Life next month to raise money for cancer research. If you can donate, please do. I know times are tought right now; if you are not able to help at this time, say a prayer for the victims and survivors.

Here is the link to my Page:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?px=22155935&pg=personal&fr_id=33943

Here is Lisa's:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11GW?px=22123598&pg=personal&fr_id=33943

We are having a contest to see who can raise the most money. I can't say what the winner gets but all you guys, please donate to my team. I would like this to have a happy ending.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Thanks very much for all the donations guys.

Don't feel you have to donate big money. $5, $10, $20 is great. Every bit helps.

Edited by cliffwalsh

Cliff-my wife beat that shit late last year. Thanx for doing what yer doing...i'm in!!

Glad to hear about your wife. Thanks for the help, Butch.

I just couldn't decide whether I wanted to support Cliff or Lisa in their effort to raise funds for this very important and worthy cause....... :devil:

Mike! Thanks so much for supporting me too! Have no clue where Cliff got this idea of a 'happy ending'?? :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

He just might get lucky...I'll let him clean my revolver after I win. :D

UPDATE:

On a serious note, huge thanks to ALL on this forum! In less than 24 hrs, both of us have raised over $800. We hope to keep it going.

Best regards,

Squibby

Mike! Thanks so much for supporting me too! Have no clue where Cliff got this idea of a 'happy ending'?? :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

It almost seems like Cliff lives his whole life inside some kind of dome....sealed off from reality. ;)

In all seriousness, I'm proud of both you guys for making the effort on this. I'm really glad you're my friends.

Thanks guys. I can't say I'm surprised by all the support here.

It's hard to beat the revo crowd.

I wonder if I get to pre hydrate before the relay?

Thanks Stan.

I'm sorry I said you didn't deserve to win Rich's gun. :devil:

If you look up the word "shameless" in the New Webster's Dictionary, they actually have a photo of Stanley standing there holding Rich's gun, and he's got a big smile on his face.

And you have the 2nd too. It was small but I hope it helps.

Way to go my good friend!

Thanks Allison.

We'll have a beer with Sheriff in Greece.