Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What I like - Beven Grams :)

UW Mitch

I've been running Grams springs and followers back to when I was shooting limited with my EAA, and now in my JPL guns. I always have appreciated that Beven donated prize certificates to matches I've shot at and always go after those, as you can never have too many Grams springs/followers. He's always been great ordering over the phone and getting the product to me quickly. This weekend at Area1 I got to meet Beven.

I wanted to put out a public thank you to him for supporting matches through product donation and showing up and shooting! It's awesome when a top notch product is backed by a top notch guy. Thanks Beven!

~Mitch

He answers his phone? I've been leaving emailing and leaving messages for six months trying to order springs and follower sets, not to mention the fact that he has had my Doctor and some other items since April of last year.

Great guy, but...

Alex

I've been running Grams springs and followers back to when I was shooting limited with my EAA, and now in my JPL guns. I always have appreciated that Beven donated prize certificates to matches I've shot at and always go after those, as you can never have too many Grams springs/followers. He's always been great ordering over the phone and getting the product to me quickly. This weekend at Area1 I got to meet Beven.

I wanted to put out a public thank you to him for supporting matches through product donation and showing up and shooting! It's awesome when a top notch product is backed by a top notch guy. Thanks Beven!

~Mitch

:cheers:

He answers his phone? I've been leaving emailing and leaving messages for six months trying to order springs and follower sets, not to mention the fact that he has had my Doctor and some other items since April of last year.

Great guy, but...

Alex

Alex,

Sorry to hear your experience hasn't been as smooth as mine. In the past I've called an left a message with what I want to order and he calls me back to get my credit card and shipping info. I believe some of the dealers who are sponsors here on BE Forum also stock his products. I know that doesn't help you get your stuff back from him. Was he doing work on it?

~Mitch

Bleven is a great guy. I don't recommend putting any magazine into a gun without him tuning it first. He's also a shooter. Saw him last weekend at Area 1. He LIVES the sport.

Jim Roberts

RO - Stage 5 ~ 2011 Area 1

Sent in a Doctor for some work back in April 2010, along with some product for him to evaluate.

Have since emailed, called, and PM'ed looking for status (staring in December; I was in no hurry) trying to buy mag springs (since purchased from Chuck at S/C, who somehow ships things before you order in some sort of weird time loop trick)...multiple times over the last six months.

Very strange.

Right now I'm out a Doctor, about $200 worth of product, and patience. I've been friends with him for years, but the silent treatment is wearing thin.

Alex