Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any news on magazines?

bessy

Henning,

I put in a large order for a bunch of parts on the 4/5th of may. Most of the order shipped out right away, but Lori explained that you guys were waiting on magazines from EAA. She said they would ship out mags asa soon as they were available, ( I ordered 3 pack of your 40 competition magazines 21 rounds). I emailed Lori last week, and tried calling the shop, with no response so far. Any news on mags? what's the best way to get a hold you guys for questions?

Thanks for your time!

I don't know if Henning even looks at this forum any more. You should email the support emails he has listed on here.

Thanks Nealio, I did email him last week. I'll check the emails listed here and make sure I send a copy those as well if they differ.

**UPDATE**

email sent to questions at henningshop.com.

Edited by bessy

I don't know if Henning even looks at this forum any more. You should email the support emails he has listed on here.

Thanks Nealio, I did email him last week. I'll check the emails listed here and make sure I send a copy those as well if they differ.

**UPDATE**

email sent to questions at henningshop.com.

Sorry about the double post.

I received a very prompt email from Lori, once I used the new address. Looks like they are re-working some stuff for new style mec-gar mags. For those of you interested their estimated re-work time is 6 weeks.

Thanks for the help guys!