Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where do you all find local multigun match announcements? I am searching for matches that I could travel to in under 2 hours, but just can't seem to find a place online that has any listings other than this forum, and none local to me. I am in central Illinois and there just seems to be nothing around. Do I just have to count on word of mouth? Do I not know the secret handshake? :)

Edited by Fathead302

Go to USPSA and look under "Find Clubs" Find Clubs

Put in your state or zip and it will list the clubs in your area. If the clubs have a URL you should be able to click on the hyperlink and look for info on their website. Otherwise, just do a google search on the club name and find their website. Most clubs have a site, and list their match schedules.

**Edit** Sorry, just realized you were looking for multi-gun. The same tip above may apply, not sure though.

Edited by CZinSC

If you don't get an answer here, try AR15.com. Here is a link to a recent posting by someone looking for the same thing. I don't know how far these clubs are from you but you can try to contact the folks posting there.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=23&t=452642

Good luck.

Edited by -=VILLAMOR=-

Guys Guys! he just said that he does Not! know the secret hand shake . and your telling him ware to find a match.

I had to drive 978 miles to my first 2nd 3 gun event FB

Edited by AlamoShooter

I knew it! It's all in the handshake!

And as far as guns go, there is no maximum magazine limit in our peashooters, but we Illinoisans are only allowed a max magazine capacity of 10 rounds in our assault slingshots!

Edited by Fathead302