Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from KY

Loop51

Hey everyone, I am Justin. Joined a few days ago and thought I would introduce myself. I just recently started shooting competitively (as well as reloading) and look forward to learning a lot from this site. The reloading forum has already proven to be a great resource :D

Anyway, thanks for letting me hang out here!

Glad to see you on the board Justin. Lots to learn from the resources on this board and a lot of self education to be had in many of the topics.

Get that G35 up and running for some Limited action BGSL June 5th. Tess and I will be there, her making the transition to the new STI Edge.

Glad to see you on the board Justin. Lots to learn from the resources on this board and a lot of self education to be had in many of the topics.

Get that G35 up and running for some Limited action BGSL June 5th. Tess and I will be there, her making the transition to the new STI Edge.

I will be there! Probably not ready to switch to Limited yet...Still need some time to sort out the new gat ;)

Tess seems to really like that STI. I think she is going to take to it quite well.

If you're near Lexington, we shoot USPSA on thursday at The Gunwarehouse too.

Thanks, I knew they had been holding matches there but it seems work never lets me get a chance to come by. I will eventually, though.

Welcome to the BE forum Justin.

Thanks Mike!