Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2004 USPSA Area 6 3-Gun May 14-16

Come shoot with us at South River Gun Club in Covington Georgia May 14-16! The weather will be great. 12 fun and challenging stages, 4 Pistol, 4 Rifle and 4 Shotgun. Long range rifle out to 150 yds. Round count: 90 pistol, 90 rifle, 60 birdshot and 14 slugs. The match points are balanced to be equal between all disciplines. Entry form at 'www.uspsa-area6.org'. Any questions, email me at 'cgnoyes@bellsouth.net'. Get in that practice before the Nationals!

Cindy Noyes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to work the match Friday as an RO and I got a pleasant surprise. I was assigned to RO Taren Butler's squad. So..., I got a free, all day long, 3-gun class from the reigning 3-gun champ. What an awesome day! BTW, he won despite the fact that he shot Minor pistol and had a bad rifle jam that took at least 10~15 seconds to clear. Taren is just fast. I tried very hard to see his left hand shotgun loading technique, but it happens so fast..... :o

:D Thanks to everyone that shot with us this weekend! We had a blast. I had the best RO crew anyone could have. Thanks to the staff for all the work before, during and after. The results are posted at the Area 6 Website. See you next year in Alabama... Go Woogie! I can't wait to see what Roger dreams up next year! Cindy