Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which nordic tube for 26inch sx2

If you have the SX2 in hand, take a look at their website for instructions on picking the length of tube you want. They also offer different size end caps so choose the length closest to the end of your tube without going over and then choose the right end cap to make it as even as possible to the barrel.

http://shop.nordiccomp.com/NC-Shotgun-Extension-Complete-Assemblies-for-12ga-12GA-EXT.htm

Stevo, I went with the 6 shot on my M1 and it's almost even with the barrel

I've just recived a + 7 nordic tube for my 26 inc barrel Benelli M2 and it sticks about an inch past the barrel (the NC tube) giving me 10+1 capacity.

Stevo, I went with the 6 shot on my M1 and it's almost even with the barrel

I've just recived a + 7 nordic tube for my 26 inc barrel Benelli M2 and it sticks about an inch past the barrel (the NC tube) giving me 10+1 capacity.

I use the +7. Yes it sticks out an inch but when I toss it in a dump barrel my muzzle is protected by the extra tube length.

Jay

I use the plus 6 on my 26 inch sx3 and if you use the cap that comes with the nordic tube it would be almost the exact same length as the barrel. I added the xl tube cap to mine to help protect the extended choke tubes when tossing it into dump barrels, not that i have ever screwed up my other shotgun that is flush with the end. By the way the plus 6 gives me 10 in the tube plus 1. Good luck.

Jim M.