Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24 trigger

Biloxi23

I've been shooting a G35 for about 10 months, but about two months or so ago I bought a new G24. I normally use a Wolff Competition Spring Kit in my non-duty Glocks, as I thought (wrongly, of course) that one of the expensive custom trigger assembl;ies would not be worth the money. Then I shot a Glock belonging to an acquaintance that had the Vanek trigger. Man, what a difference. I sent Vanek Custom a money order on Wednsday, and the mail brought by a piroity mail box on Monday. I annot vouch for everyone else, but this thing works for me. It is lighter, less take up, and no overtravel. and it goes ban everytime, with the Winchester primers or the CCI 500's. The total price, including shipping and insurance was $178.00 and was worth every penny.

I'm thinking of putting together a six inch limited gun since my girlfriend has staked her claim on my Para P1640, I've really thought about picking up a 24 and putting a Vanek or a Glocktriggers.com Limited in it. Glad to hear positive results. Or I may try a 2011 for the first time. Wish someone besides TJ could get a six inch Para in 40...

Anyhow rambling, a G24 in your setup sounds appealing to me.

• 4 weeks later...

Got a Vanek Super Grand Master in my G34 ,double taps just as good as a 1911, Got a Glockworx Ultimate in my G24 also a very good trigger .

if you had to pick one witch one would you say is better?

• 2 weeks later...

I am a Vanek fan, but have never tried a Glockweks trigger. Having a smooth trigger is very nice, but it is only a small piece of competition shooting. The G24 Limited setup is awesome though!

Vanek fan here. I have a Vanek GSSF/Production/IDPA trigger in my Glock 34 and love it. I also have a Vanek Super Trigger in my Glock 35 (Limited) and this trigger kit is amazing.

I use Jager extended strikers in both my competition pistols and it too makes a huge difference.

I have tried many other makers Glock triggers, and am convinced Vanek makes the best product on the market, he stands behind his stuff, and is a great guy to talk to. IMHO he is the best in the business!

Edited by Glockster35